Using the new blouse pattern that I drafted in my previous project, I made a new top! Tweaked the design a little. There is no collar on this piece. I changed out the buttons for a zipper and then added snaps to the top and bottom of the zipper to hide the ends. The pleat in the back has been changed to a dart and two additional darts on the front make the top a lot more flattering. The front of the top under the zipper is left open. Left out the sleeves.
I’m thinking a crazy work out to get some washboard abs will take too long so I’ll prob match this top with a black dress or really high waisted bottoms.
This fabric requires pressing or it looks super crumpled. Could be a totally different look. It’s thin and cool to the touch and is not stretchy at all. Now the hubs and I have matching outfits – him with his tie and me with this new top.