Ella and i had an awesome time refashioning the bag of clothing she brought. Check out what we made!
1. Blouse to skirt
2. Bottom of red striped dress to skirt
3. Top of red striped dress lengthened with a section of another grey t-shirt
4. Sweater sleeves shortened. Decorative buttons added.
5. Men’s shirt resized and lengthened with a section of a light blue t-shirt.
6. 3 t-shirts into maxi skirt with black elastic
7. Jeans to short overalls
8. Skirt to loose fitting halter peplum top
9. Cropped top + T-shirt section = new blousy, feminine top
Not featured in here are 2 pairs of work pants that were skinny-fied (is that a word?) and another pair of pants cropped to shorts. We were really productive!
Do you have weekend sewing frenzies? What did you sew? 🙂